The Village of Kenilworth is now part of a growing effort to provide emergency responders with more information in the event of an emergency.
With Smart911, you can provide dispatchers and first responders with critical information you want them to know in the event of an emergency.
When you call 911, a dispatcher will have the ability to view your Smart911 Safety Profile that contains your address, important medical information, home information, description of pets and vehicles, and emergency contacts.
Safety Profiles can also include:
- People living in your household
- Pets, service animals
- Medications and medical equipment
- Medical conditions and allergies
- Property details, layout, and utility information
- Vehicle descriptions
- Phone numbers associated with your family
- Emergency contacts
To sign-up for this free service, please visit smart911.com. A mobile application is also available for Apple and Android smartphones.