Water Meter & MTU Replacement


Water Meter

If you would like to upgrade your water meter size, you can purchase a replacement meter at Village Hall. Please give staff a call ahead of time to ensure a meter is available on site. The existing meter can be dropped off at Village Hall when purchasing a new meter. If you have any questions, please give Village staff a call at 847-251-1666.

Water Meter SizeCost
1 1/2"$850

Water Meter Reads

If the Village stops receiving active water reads, it could be an indication that there is an issue with either the water meter or MTU. If we are alerted to this issue, our Public Works staff will request access to your home in order to troubleshoot the water meter or MTU.  Once identified, Public Works will notify you of replacement of the water meter or MTU.

If a member of Public Works attempts to gain access to your home, and you would like to verify, please give the Public Works Department a call at 847-251-9210.