Current Beach Status
The Kenilworth Beach Season is Closed.
See you next year!
|Type of Pass||Kenilworth Residents||Non-Residents Living in Sears School District||Non-Residents|
|Household Season (Up to four)||$100||$150||$500|
|Each Additional Household Member||$10||$20||$100|
|Individual Season Fee||$40||$40||$200|
|Replacement of Lost or Stolen Season Pass||$5||$5||$5|
2023 Beach Pass Application
Beach passes are available for purchase starting April 1, 2023. Please return your completed beach application to Village Hall to receive your beach pass.
Please stay tuned for any updates to the 2023 Beach Guidelines.
Alert Center Sign Up: To get Kenilworth Beach closure notices sent to your email, sign up for the Alert Center’s Beach Closure by clicking here.
May 27th - Labor Day (however there is a chance the season may be extended)
When conditions permit for the beach to be open, please keep the following in mind:
- Season passes are required from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., daily.
- Season passes will not be sold at the beach
- Daily passes are not available at this time.
- Due to staffing shortages, lifeguards will only be present during peak hours from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Outside of those times, patrons must swim at their own risk.
Kenilworth Beach Rules
These rules and regulations are intended to promote the safety, comfort, and enjoyment of persons using the beach during the summer. Nonconformance by a few will result in the annoyance or discomfort to others and should be avoided. Therefore, the beach staff have been instructed to enforce these rules uniformly without exception.
- If the Beach Manger or Village Staff determines the water is too cold or rough for swimming, a sign shall be displayed and the beach will be officially closed while such conditions continue. Persons who go into the water at this time do so at their own peril.
- No patrons are allowed on the jetty.
- Lifeguard protection is limited to the immediate vicinity of the Beach. Patrons must stay within the designated swimming area. Lifeguards will warn patrons when they have gone too far.
- Patrons are asked to not swim further than they are able to return.
- No person shall appear in a state of nudity, or shall any person make any indecent exposure of any kind on the beach or in the water.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Profane, offensive, or vulgar language will not be tolerated.
- No dogs are allowed on the beach.
- Rough, boisterous, or offensive activity will not be tolerated.
- Ball playing on the beach will be stopped when it causes annoyance to other beach patrons.
- No dumping on the beach or in the water.
- Glass and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Fires and incendiary devices are prohibited.
- No soliciting.
- No boats, rafts, or floats within 300 feet of the beach.
- If patrons appear to be ill or have skin lesions, beach staff will not allow the patron to go into the water.
Administration & Finance
419 Richmond Road
Kenilworth, IL 60043
419 Richmond Road Kenilworth IL 60043
Phone: 847-251-1666Fax: 847-251-3908